- Ethereum Trades Sideways Below The High Of $1,700on February 4, 2023 at 1:36 pm
The Ethereum price &#40;ETH&#41; is fluctuating below the $1,700 level.
- Meta Calls 2023 a ‘Year of Efficiency;’ Anticipates More Losses in Its Metaverse Divisionon February 4, 2023 at 1:36 pm
Meta, the company that owns Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp, has shared its fourth quarter results, reporting better numbers than expected. While the company beat revenue estimates, CEO Mark Zuckerberg declared 2023 a “Year of […]
- Little Shapes was a ‘social experiment’ to expose NFT botnets: founderon February 4, 2023 at 1:36 pm
In a 158 document, the team behind Little Shapes alleged that NFT scammers utilized bot networks to rug-pull "$200 million+ out of the ecosystem.”
- Ripple (XRP) Price Prediction 2025-2030: Will impending verdict keep investors dividedon February 4, 2023 at 1:36 pm
Disclaimer: The datasets shared in the following article have been compiled from a set of online resources and do not reflect AMBCrypto’s own research on the subject. Ripple’s native token XRP is currently the sixth largest cryptocurrency in the […]
- CFTC commits to regulating crypto products that are not securitieson February 4, 2023 at 1:36 pm
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) committed to regulating crypto tokens not classified as securities during a conference on Feb. 3. CFTC chairman Rostin Behnam explained the regulator’s stance during the ABA Business Law […]
- Sri Lanka against Bitcoin adoption, rejects Draper’s anti-corruption pitchby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on February 4, 2023 at 10:03 am
Central bank Governor Nandalal Weerasinghe believes that adopting decentralized cryptocurrencies would worsen the country’s economic situation.
- Takashi Murakami to Release Collection of 13 NFTs Linked to Physical Hublot Watchesby Asa Sanon-Jules on February 4, 2023 at 2:12 am
Twelve of the thirteen timepieces will be made exclusively available to holders of Murakami and Hublot’s previous NFT collection.
- Charlie Munger Doesn’t Understand Bitcoin: Michael Saylorby BtcCasey on February 3, 2023 at 7:54 pm
Warren Buffett’s right-hand man hasn’t taken the time to understand Bitcoin, MicroStrategy’s Michael Saylor said in an interview with CNBC.
- Feed has no items.
- Bitcoin Derivatives Market Volumes Show Bullish Trend After 2022 Downturnby olowoinc on February 4, 2023 at 11:40 am
Bitcoin continues to see a bullish uptrend across the board, with the derivatives market volume witnessing an upturn in fortunes. BTC prices in futures contracts have begun to exceed spot market prices indicating that traders are gaining confidence in the derivatives market. […]
- How To Use Bitcoin Derivative Exchange Data For Trading And Price Predictionby Will Izuchukwu on February 1, 2023 at 7:51 am
Cryptocurrency traders don’t just enter the market and make investments because their emotions are pumped up or because the general sentiment on the market is high. They judge the market through metrics, data and charts and determine when to enter […]
- The story about the Twitter user that woke up after a coma and found out he lost all his money in FTX was fake and an attempt to bring attention to scams (feat. Reddit Detectives & Bitboy)by /u/Beyonderr on February 4, 2023 at 8:12 am
About a month ago there was a story about Little Shapes, a Twitter user that mostly posts about NFTs and particularly his project called Little Shapes. On 29 December 2022, Little Shapes posted for the first time after many months of inactivity […]
- Luna Foundation Acquires An Additional 37.8k Bitcoin Worth $1.5B, Bringing its Total Holdings to 80,394 BTCby John P. Njui on May 5, 2022 at 6:04 pm
Summary: The Luna Foundation Guard has bought an additional 37,863 Bitcoin worth $1.5 billion The purchase is in line with Do Kwon’s goal of backing UST with digital asset reserves worth $10 billion The Luna Foundation Guard now holds 80,394 BTC […]