- UN blockchain tool aims to improve land registry in Afghanistan's citiesby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on December 4, 2020 at 11:58 am
The United Nations wants to tackle urban challenges like land grabbing and inefficient use of space with blockchain technology.
- Mining Roundup: BBB Warning, Alpha Technology and a Pool Attackby Daniel Cawrey on June 15, 2014 at 11:45 am
CoinDesk looks at the latest manufacturer updates, a BBB advisory and a pool attack.
- Video: Lightning Network And Gaming With MintGoxby Christian Keroles on December 3, 2020 at 10:36 pm
On this episode of the Bitcoin Magazine Podcast, a panel of experts discuss the power of the Lightning Network and micro payments for gaming. The post Video: Lightning Network And Gaming With MintGox appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- How You Can Effectively Trade Cryptocurrencyby Guest Author on December 4, 2020 at 10:52 am
The emerging cryptocurrency market has generated increasing interest over the last few years, among investors of all varieties and backgrounds. Unlike traditional currencies, cryptocurrency trading is based on speculation of price fluctuations, […]
- Whales May Attempt to Dump Bitcoin above $19K, OKEx Analyst Warnsby Yashu Gola on December 4, 2020 at 10:23 am
Bitcoin bulls should brace for an impact from traders holding larger quantities of the cryptocurrency tokens, warns Robbie Liu.
- A Guide to Authentication Methods (Infographic)by Brian Wallace on September 30, 2020 at 10:57 pm
Stolen passwords and weak passwords are responsible for over 80% of security breaches in 2018, and in 2019 over 150,000 security incidents and nearly 4,000 confirmed data breaches were caused due to weak or stolen passwords. Passwords are some of […]
- Enjoy your "depreciating asset"by /u/Alphagravity90 on December 4, 2020 at 8:41 am
"Great car OP, I'm really happy for you and all, but if you'd bought something else you could have made more money. May I recommend not buying a car in the future, but maybe a house instead or in fact maybe just keep hodling forever? That's how you […]
- Pantera Capital CEO: Bitcoin (BTC) Could Hit $115k after Halvingby John P. Njui on May 6, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Quick take: Bitcoin (BTC) has once again reclaimed $9,000 with 5 days until halving. Pantera Capital’s CEO, Dan Morehead, sees a scenario where BTC hits $115,212 by August 2021. His analysis is based on the change in the stock-to-flow ratio […]