- The number of BTC held on exchanges crashed 20% in 12 monthsby Cointelegraph By Samuel Haig on March 8, 2021 at 6:02 am
Long-term accumulation and the increasing popularity of DeFi yield protocols is siphoning Bitcoin away from centralized exchanges.
- Feed has no items.
- Bitcoin Corporate Balance Sheet Watch Monthly Update: Februaryby Dylan LeClair on March 7, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Throughout February, corporations announced massive bitcoin buys in a series of increasingly bullish speculative attacks on the dollar.
- Charted: Uniswap’s UNI Enters Top 10, Why It Could Soon Test $42by Aayush Jindal on March 8, 2021 at 7:08 am
Uniswap’s UNI climbed over 10% and it even broke the $34.00 resistance against the US Dollar. A new all-time high is formed near $34.60 and the price is likely to rise further. UNI gained pace above the $30.00 and $32.00 resistance levels against […]
- How DAFI Is Reshaping Crypto Incentive Modelsby Bitcoinist on March 8, 2021 at 7:02 am
Defi token sales are seeing huge demand right now, with everyone looking to capitalize on the release of the latest IDOs from emerging crypto projects. The token launch of an innovative project is just the first step in creating a sustainable ecosystem, with a community of early […]
- Algorithmic Yield Farmingby James Woods on March 5, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Decentralized Finance (Defi) remains a crypto buzzword and hot topic. Despite its unwavering and unstaggering popularity. Its growth doesn’t appear to decline nor wane. Every day we continuously see new projects come out to service different […]
- Turned my girlfriends Coinbase earn rewards into a vacation.by /u/Sherman888 on March 8, 2021 at 12:56 am
In early November I signed my girlfriend up for coinbase and consolidated her $33 of Earn rewards into UNI when it was slightly above $2.00 per token. Today it reached around $500 dollars and we are taking a little trip to the coast. Just wanted to […]
- Pantera Capital CEO: Bitcoin (BTC) Could Hit $115k after Halvingby John P. Njui on May 6, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Quick take: Bitcoin (BTC) has once again reclaimed $9,000 with 5 days until halving. Pantera Capital’s CEO, Dan Morehead, sees a scenario where BTC hits $115,212 by August 2021. His analysis is based on the change in the stock-to-flow ratio […]