- Krypto-News: Das sind die 5 wichtigsten Neuigkeiten der Wocheon May 28, 2023 at 10:58 am
Solana integriert ChatGPT, gute Nachrichten für Bitcoin-Fans in Hongkong und Republikaner Ron DeSantis schlägt Wellen: Das sind die wichtigsten Krypto-News der Woche. Source: BTC-ECHO Der Beitrag Das sind die 5 wichtigsten Krypto-News […]
- Value Stolen in Exploits Down By 70% Since Last Year, More Funds Returned (Report)on May 28, 2023 at 10:58 am
A good number of high-profile attacks on the crypto ecosystem took place last year, targeting everything and everyone from Phantom wallets to smart contracts themselves. A common choice of target was cross-chain bridges, which allowed hackers to […]
- FTX 2.0 coming up, Multichain FUD and Worldcoin raises six figures: Hodler’s Digest, May 21-27on May 28, 2023 at 10:58 am
FTX reboot is in the works, Multichain issues spark uncertainty and Sam Altman’s crypto project Worldcoin raises millions of dollars.
- A sign of change in the relationship between “good economic news = crypto asset price decline” | coindesk JAPAN | Coindesk Japanon May 28, 2023 at 10:58 am
This week’s US unemployment insurance claims and GDP (gross domestic product) were solid, but the crypto asset (virtual currency) market price movements did not have a big impact. In the past, the relationship of “good economic news = […]
- The popularity of InQubeta presale could see it outgrow Arbitrum and Hederaon May 28, 2023 at 10:58 am
Many cryptocurrencies have been affected by recent market volatility. Some top crypto coins have witnessed a downward slide in price volume. With this in mind, users are shifting attention to new tokens with great benefits. Artificial […]
- Arbitrum-based Jimbos Protocol hacked, losing $7.5M in Etherby Cointelegraph By Amaka Nwaokocha on May 28, 2023 at 8:08 am
The attacker used the lack of slippage control over tokens to steal the funds.
- Striving for the Impossible: Reasonable Crypto Debateby Michael J. Casey on May 26, 2023 at 6:10 pm
Debates in crypto are increasingly polarized and politicized, as a recent CoinDesk story about a controversial mining plant in New York shows.
- How I Preserve My Wealth With Bitcoinby Konstantin Rabin on May 27, 2023 at 12:00 pm
“I will explain why I allocate a share of my wealth to bitcoin and how I see it as ideal for preserving the value of my net worth.”
- Shiba Inu Burn Rate Surges 1500% In 24 Hours, Yet Price Continues To Struggle In Redby Edyme on May 28, 2023 at 7:50 am
While Shiba Inu (SHIB) token appears to be getting rivaled by another currently hyped meme coin called PEPE, the latest update shows SHIB still has a strong community devoted to its growth. In the last 24 hours, the SHIB community continues to […]
- Feed has no items.
- A trader who called the 2010 crypto crash revealed BTC’s next price target and eyeing Tradecurve for massive growth potentialby Null Transaction PR on May 27, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Bitcoin is heading in a downward direction, as its value can decrease by the end of 2023, prompting many investors to look for alternatives. The trader known for calling the 2010 crypto crash, has another prediction but this time it’s regarding […]
- Politicians are not our friends, even the ones that support crypto.by /u/throwaway23110504 on May 28, 2023 at 3:34 am
Elections are close and the news is filled with politicians and there stand on crypto , some are with and some are against it , either way we all know that politicians are quite a scummy bunch and they will say or do anything if it gets them votes. […]
- Luna Foundation Acquires An Additional 37.8k Bitcoin Worth $1.5B, Bringing its Total Holdings to 80,394 BTCby John P. Njui on May 5, 2022 at 6:04 pm
Summary: The Luna Foundation Guard has bought an additional 37,863 Bitcoin worth $1.5 billion The purchase is in line with Do Kwon’s goal of backing UST with digital asset reserves worth $10 billion The Luna Foundation Guard now holds 80,394 BTC […]